As a licensed dietitian specializing in children's health, I am happy to offer food allergy diets to kids, teenagers, and adults. Whether you cannot gain weight or have growth problems, there are healthy ways to recover while keeping food allergies in mind. I also work around gastrointestinal issues, constipation, and even potty training. I even make it a point to promote community and political awareness of important health Initiatives.
Dawn Michelle Simon RD, LDN
I started in this field because of my own food allergies. It became my mission to help families eat well, even if they have to eat a little different. If a doctor has already instructed you to eat differently, I am happy to show you how eating within those guidelines can still taste great. My background and credentials include:
• 10 Years of Clinical Nutrition Experience with Children with Special Health Care Needs
• Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
• Licensed by the State of Florida for 11 years
• Graduate Certificate Degree, Bowling Green State University
• Bachelor of Science in Dietetics, Eastern Kentucky University
• President of BellyHugs, LLC, Dawn Michelle Systems, & Advanced Nutrition, LLC
• Certified LEAP Therapist (CLT)
• Member of Miami Dietetic Association
• Focus of Nutritional Practice Is Children with Feeding Difficulties, Picky Eaters, Food Allergies, & Special Dietary Needs
My mission is to passionately share my love of food and health to change lives for the better!